A Nigeria in which the dignity and wellbeing of victims of terrorism and insurgency are restored and their future assured.
To be the foremost knowledge-driven and programme-based organisation, mobilising sustainable funding and building partnerships for the support and transformation of victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.
Care and Respect
Trust and Integrity
TERMS OF REFERENCE/OBJECTIVES:
- To identify sources and ways of raising sustainable funding to support victims of Boko Haram terror activities;
- To develop appropriate strategies for the fund raising;
- To ascertain the persons, communities, facilities and economic assets affected by Boko Haram terror activities;
- To assess and determine the appropriate support required in each case;
- To manage, disburse and/or administer support to the victims as appropriate;
- To address related challenges as may be appropriate;
- To advise Government on other matter(s) necessary or incidental to support victims of Boko Haram terror activities;