THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM
(VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND)
Victims Support Fund invites bids for the supply of the under-listed Educational Materials to enhance children’s access to education affected by the insurgency.
- Branded School Bags (Big and Medium sizes)
- Branded School Sandals
- Branded Exercise Books (40 & 60 leaves)
- Branded Pens and Pencils
- Branded packets of Chalks
- Branded drawing books (20 leaves)
- Branded packets of crayon
- Branded Rulers
- Erasers (Tikky 20)
CONDITION FOR BIDDERS:
- Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of company tax payment in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of experience in delivering similar project.
- All items MUST be supplied to designated points.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Three (3) years audited annual reports and financial statement.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund in line with the provisions of ITF Act of 2011
Samples of the items will be made available for inspection upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000.00) bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND at the following address: THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria. Bids shall be closed 12:00 noon, 31st of May, 2019 and opened immediately.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org; 07065141938
- Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
- Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.