The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism invites bids for the supply of the under-listed Educational and Vocational Materials to enhance children’s access to education and empower women in areas affected by the insurgency.
- Branded School Bags: Medium size school bags suitable for primary school children between the ages of 6-14years.
- Branded School Sandals: Different sizes of quality brown/black sandals for children between the ages of 6 to 14 years.
- Branded Exercise Books: 40 leaves, Vertical, Matte Card (250gms) paper cover back
- Branded Textbooks: Primary School Text Books for different grades
- Branded Pens and Pencils
- Branded Sewing Machines
- Branded School Uniforms
Condition for Bidders:
- Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of company tax payment in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of experience in delivering similar project.
- All items MUST be supplied to designated points.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Three (3) years audited annual reports and financial statement.
The detailed list of specified materials will be made available to registered suppliers upon payment of a non refundable bid fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000.00) bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND at the following address: THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria. Bids shall be closed 12:00 noon and opened immediately thereafter on Thursday 26th November, 2015.
All enquiries to email@example.com; 07065141938
- Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
- Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.